Posted by Abolox on 7/26/2018 to Torque Wrench
How long is the Warranty?
One Year from Date of Purchase.
Do CDI calibration systems work with other brands of torque wrenches?
Yes, any brand of torque wrench can be tested What types of torque tools cannot work on these
systems? They will not calibrate impact tools or pulse tools
Why CDI for Calibration Systems?
• All made in our factory in California
• We are experts in calibration systems and torque wrenches
• Thousands of systems sold worldwide since 1968
• Free lifetime phone tech support
• Training available at additional cost
• ISO 17025 accredited certifications are available upon request.
CDI Calibration System Training
• CDI’s technical training staff can conduct calibration system training at its factory in Los Angeles,
California, or at your customer’s facility.
• As a CDI Distributor, please contact Snap-on Industrial
Brands for pricing, then quote your customer. Item numbers for Training at Los Angeles Factory: (CDITRN04; SOTRN07; SOTRN06) or Training at Customer Location: (CDITRN01; SOTRN07; CDITRN02; CDITRN03; CDITRN05). Then contact Snap-on Specialty Tools for scheduling (800) 525-6319, Extention 270.
• Calibration system training is typically two full days, and includes:
- Complete set-up and use of the calibration system
- Repair of click wrenches; dial wenches, torque screwdrivers, and digital wrenches