Excellent for fast turning of fasteners in limited clearance areas. Each wrench has the same size opening at both ends 15° x 75° angled wrench openings permit maximum versatility in tight areasCountry of Origin: US
•Wrench heads are offset at 15° and 80° to the handle.
• Both ends are the same size to permit the wrench to be used in four different positions.
• 45° chamfer on wrench ends allow easy placement of wrench on the fastener.
• Continuous arc design minimizes spreading and is stronger than "V" design.
• Thin head is perfect for tight clearances.
• Satin finish provides corrosion resistance and slip resistant grip.