Fed. Spec: ANSI B107.10M
• Enclosed head is sealed to prevent dust, dirt, and liquids from entering head, preserving internal lubrication.
• Forged one-piece ratchet provide strength and safety for industrial applications.
• Smooth comfort-grip handle permits all-day use without gloves.
• 36 tooth gear with 10 degree of engagement allows engagement in tight working areas.
• Nickel/Chrome plating provides increase protection from rust and corrosion.
• Chrome finish models feature mirror-like exterior that can be easily cleaned after each use.
• Single Pawl ratchet design:
1) Designed for tighter tolerances between pawl and gear which reduces metal fatigue and slippage under load.
2) Does not require as many working parts, reducing possible breakage and parts to repair.
• Easy access reverse lever allows user to change working direction quickly and easily with only one hand.