• Quickly and easily remove damaged or rounded nuts and bolts.
• Place socket on fastener and turn with ratchet, breaker bar or T-handle.
• Grip on fastener tightens as more torque is applied.
• No hammering is required to install socket over fastener.
• Use on all types of standard nuts and bolts as well as studs, pipe nipples, and corroded auto and marine fasteners.
• May be used for “best fit” on metric and fractional fasteners.
• May be used with air or electric impact wrench for extra speed and turning power.