Orders & Shipping Policies
Shipping Methods Used by Abolox®
Unless the customer selects a specific shipping carrier and service (e.g. USPS Priority Mail, FedEx 2Day®, etc..) during the order process, Abolox® reserves the right to choose and use the packaging, shipping carrier and method that is most appropriate for the product(s) being shipped.
Storms, natural disasters, and other uncontrollable events can interrupt any shipping carrier anytime with little warning. Abolox® is not responsible for any damages or losses of the customer caused by delivery delays of any shipment. As always, Abolox® appreciates your business and your patience during unexpected disruptions.
It is the responsibility of the customer to provide a valid shipping address to Abolox®. Orders that are found to be non-deliverable by the shipping carrier due to an invalid address will be returned by the carrier to Abolox®, and therefore, Abolox® reserves the right to either resend the shipment to a different address provided by the customer or to cancel the order and refund the cost of the item(s) to the customer (excluding all shipping charges).
Customers are responsible for payment of all shipping charges of returned items except in case where it can be established that Abolox® made an error by shipping to the customer the incorrect item, the wrong quantity of an item, or defective item(s).
Please note that the risk of loss passes to the buyer when Abolox® tenders the goods to the carrier. If any loss occurs, the buyer bears the risk of loss and is responsible for all costs.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
When you place an order, Abolox® will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may or may not appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based.
Abolox® will ship to most addresses in the world, however, please note that there are ever-changing laws restricting certain products from being shipped to some international destinations. In the rare event we encounter difficulty in fulfilling your order, you will be notified by email and/or phone of any legal restrictions and we will work with you to attempt to resolve the issue and get your order to you.
Abolox® primarily uses the following carriers to deliver your orders:
- Federal Express (FedEx)
- US Postal Service (USPS)
- United Parcel Service (UPS)
- Miscellaneous freight carriers (DHL, LTL, etc..)
Tracking number(s) from the carrier(s) will be sent to you via email shortly after the order ships from our warehouse. From this email, you may track the delivery of your order anytime with the shipping carrier.
Order Status represents a state in the order process and can be monitored using the unique order identification number (e.g. AB12345, etc.).
- New- New order is placed.
- Processing- Order have been looked at by Abolox® and are in the process of being completed.
- Partial-In some cases one or more item(s) may be temporarily out of stock and the order can only be partially fulfilled until the out-of-stock items are replenished. The unfulfilled items will ship to the customer as soon as stock is replenished. The customer will be sent an email notifying them that some or all the order has shipped.
- Shipped- The order is processed in full, and all products have been shipped to the customer. The customer will be sent an email notifying them that their order has shipped in full.
- Cancel- A cancelled order is an order that has been completely nullified/voided. Please be aware that after an order is cancelled, its status cannot be changed again.
- Build-To-Order- Orders that are placed on hold for a particular reason. While an order is on hold, the processing of the order has been suspended until some issue has been worked out. For example, in a case of check or money order payments, an order may be placed "on hold" while you wait for the check/money order to clear.
- Unpaid- An order whose payment has not been received. This status is usually reserved or electronic fund transfers and check payments.
- Declined- An order that could not be shipped because the credit card payment was declined by the bank. Usually this can occur if there are not sufficient funds in the account or if there was a recent change of address to the account. Contact your financial institution to resolve any issues on the account first, and then contact Abolox® so that payment can be reprocessed, and the order released. Otherwise, please provide an alternate form of payment so that your order can be shipped.
If one or more item(s) from your order is out-of-stock and becomes back-ordered, Abolox® will ship the items from your order that are in-stock and when the back-ordered item(s) becomes available, Abolox® will ship you the rest of the item(s) on your order. For back ordered items, there is no additional cost to the customer for multiple shipments.
Return and Exchange Shipping Policies
This section will explain the Abolox® policies regarding customer returns and exchanges. When a customer wishes to return or exchange an item, a Return Material Authorization (RMA) from Abolox® is required to avoid any surcharges- however, any items returned to Abolox without an RMA will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
What can be returned?
Customers may return like-new, unopened items sold and fulfilled by Abolox®. The following criteria must be met for the item to be accepted for return by Abolox®:
- Item(s) must be unused in resell-able condition.
- Item(s) must not be damaged or altered in any way; not torn, dirty, stained, discolored, washed, or show any signs of wear or use.
- Item(s) must be returned in original packaging.
- Item(s) must not have any tags or any other identification marks removed or altered in any way.
Items that are NOT returnable include:
- Items that are special ordered from the manufacturer
- Items that are built-to-order by the manufacturer
- Items that have been customized by Abolox®for the customer (e.g. custom printing, packaging, etc.)
- Items that are classified as hazardous materials or use flammable liquids or gases
- Some Health & Personal Care items
- Special order Products
- Items that are not in the original packaging
- Damaged, altered, and washed items
- Products missing items/accessories/documentation from packaging
It is normally the customer's responsibility for the payment of all charges related to the return shipment(s). Only under the following circumstances is Abolox® obligated to pay for the shipment of returned items:
- MISSHIPMENT - Abolox® mistakenly shipped a different item(s) or quantity to the customer than what the customer had ordered or Abolox sent the items to an address that is different than the address that was provided by the customer.
- FACTORY DEFECT - Item(s) sent to the customer is/are determined by Abolox to be defective from the manufacturer. The customer will be required to email to Abolox® pictures of the defective item(s) before a claim can be made with the manufacturer and arrangements can be made by Abolox® to provide a replacement or process a refund.
- DAMAGED IN SHIPMENT - Item(s) damaged during shipment by the freight carrier will be replaced by Abolox®. The customer will be required to email to Abolox® some pictures of the defective item(s) before a claim can be made with the freight carrier and arrangements can be made by Abolox® to provide a replacement or process a refund.
- CUSTOM IMPRINTING ERROR - Item(s) were not imprinted on the item(s) as specified by the customer or the customer is not satisfied with the print quality.
- NON-DELIVERED - Item(s) not delivered to the customer as evidenced by the lack of a proof-of-delivery from the freight carrier. Abolox® requires that the customer wait 30 days from the ship date from Abolox® to allow time for the freight carrier to locate and deliver the shipment before a replacement shipment can be processed. Orders that can be tracked via a carrier tracking number that show as delivered to the address provided by the customer are not included in this category.
Customers who make multiple product replacement/exchange requests per order will be required to pay additional shipping and handling charges to cover the additional costs that will be incurred by Abolox® in order to perform such requests.
When it makes financial sense to do so, Abolox® reserves the right to refund the customer for the cost of the disputed items (excluding shipping and handling charges) instead of the providing to the customer a replacement or exchange item.
Partial Refunds/Restocking Fees
Refunds are issued for the sum of the purchase price plus sales tax of the returned items only. Shipping charges ARE NOT refunded unless Abolox® ships the wrong item or items are defective. The following policies apply to returned items to Abolox®:
- Returns requested within 30 days of customer receipt of item(s) are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price minus shipping.
- Returns requested between 31-60 days of customer receipt are eligible for store credit (funds available for a future purchase) of the purchase price minus shipping and minusa 15% restocking fee.
- Returns requested after 60 days from date of receipt are NOT accepted by Abolox® for any reason.
- Any item(s) returned to Abolox®that do not meet the return and exchange acceptance criteria will be held for no more than 30 days.The customer will be notified by phone and/or email of the receipt of non-accepted items, and if customer fails to arrange and pay for the items to be shipped back to them within this 30 days, then on day 31 the returned items will become the full property of Abolox®and may be disposed of as needed.
- Special order, custom items and built-to-order items are NOT eligible for refunds.
Payment of refunds by Abolox® may take up to 10 business days after receipt of items by the Abolox® shipping department. Customers are notified via e-mail once the refund has been approved and completed by Abolox®. Please note that the time it takes for your bank to reflect the payment on your account varies for each bank.
This section explains how to obtain a valid RMA.After an order has been placed, an RMA can be obtained in any of the following ways:
- Log in to your customer account on the Abolox® website
- Send an email requesting an RMA [email protected]
- Call Abolox customer service at (321) 610-1896
The recommended method for a customer to obtain an RMA is to login into their account on the website where they made the purchase and initiate a Return Material Authorization (RMA) at any time. Once the RMA had been registered with Abolox®, the customer will be sent an email notification with instructions of how to proceed.
To start the RMA process:
- You will need to login to your account on the respective Abolox® website in the ‘My Account’ section, which is located along the top-right corner of the web page.
2. In the Track Your Recent Orders section, you will click on the View Details link for the order you would like to initiate the RMA for.
3. Once you can view the details of the order, you will click on the Add New RMA button.
4. You will need to choose the number of items you want to return in the Order Items section.
5. In the Order Return Options section, you will choose the Reason and Method for the return. The Reason field tells Abolox® why you are turning an item and the Method field tells us what you want us to do about it.
6. Finally, you can optionally add comments in the Comments section. If you are exchanging items, this is the place where you want to explain what specific item(s) you are expecting back. Please provide SKU numbers where possible so that there is no confusion.
7. Once done, you must click Save RMA, and en email will be sent to you as a confirmation of the receipt of an RMA request.
Your RMA has been successfully created.
This is the message that displays to the customer after they submit the RMA
Our Contact Information
|Mailing Address:||Abolox LLC|
4280 Dow Rd STE 102
Melbourne, FL, 32901
|Main Phone:||(321) 610-1896|
|Hours of Operation:||Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm Eastern Standard Time|